Visa Types Information
COMMON VISA FACILITY WITH THE EMIRATE OF DUBAI
For encouraging tourism between the Sultanate and Emirate of Dubai, it is allowed to every one who obtained tourist visa of Emirate of Dubai to whom on the list No. (1) and granted free for three weeks in case of Emirate of Dubai visa is valid for at least three weeks.
- Fees: No fees are charged. Fees are only paid to the relevant authorities in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Procedures on how to get the visa: A seal of entry should be stamped at the legal point of entry on the passport for three weeks after registering all passport holder data.
- Visa validity: Three weeks only.
- Extension term: One week only.
- A fine of (10) ten Omani riyals per day is charged for an overstay beyond the validity term of the visa.
The countries benefiting from this type of visa are:
Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Britain , Sweden, Greece, Austria , Ireland , Finland, Germany , Iceland, Belgium , Norway, The Netherlands , Denmark, South Korea ,Japan, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong kong, Luxembourg, Vatican, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino.
Other Visa Types