Visa Types Information
It is granted as per request of a local sponsor and on his responsibility for businessmen, high-professionals, participants in festivals and conventions, it is also granted by the Sultanate’s representations abroad and through all the legal channels exclusively for businessmen by coordinating with the Directorate General of Passport & Residence whereas the visa shall be as follows:
- Validity for use: Within one month from the date of issuance.
- Validity for stay in the country: Not exceeding three weeks from the date of entry and non-extendable.
- Number of entries: One.
- Fees: (30) Omani Riyals.
- Fine in case of visa expiration: (10) Omani Riyals per day.
Application to be submitted via the electronic application form available through the website. It should be endorsed and stamped by the sponsor, and typed in Arabic for Arab nationalities and English for Non-Arab nationalities, enclosing the following documents:
- Two photographs size (4X6) cm.
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport, provided it is valid for a period not less than six months.
- Copy of the specimen signature of the authorised signatories issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Copy of valid certificate of membership of Oman’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, accompanied by a copy of the valid commercial registration.
- A typed and stamped letter from the sponsor explaining the purpose of the arrival of the applicant to the Sultanate.
- The approval of the concerned authorities regarding certain professions such as medical, media and religious.
Note: In case the application is presented through the Sultanate’s diplomatic representations abroad, a copy of the foreigner’s passport valid for a period not inferior than six months must be enclosed plus a covering letter from the applicant.
Other Visa Types